FIRE FIGHTING SUITS
HEAT PROXIMITY CLOTHING
- Heat proximity clothing SCA 1201N providing over 90% of heat(infrared rays) reflect from the violent flame is used for fire fighting in a close area of intense heat and fire
- The new aluminized outer shell is soft and lightweight, so it makes the user act more quickly and promotes advanced firefighting efficiency.
- Heat proximity clothing SCA 1201N's three layer construction with outer shell, intermediate layer and lining provides the user highlight protection and heat insulation.
- It enables proximate work for 8hours within 30cm of distance over 1000℃ of high temperature.
- In that case, the change of temperature in the internal part of the clothing is below 13℃.
- The heat proximity jacket has a zipper and front closure cover to protect the user from easy penetration by hot air.
- The front closure cover is fixed with Velcro.
- The faceshield protection is provided by a multi-layered system of UV, Anti-scratch coating and reflective gold on a heat resistant lens.
- The shroud type is easily donned to protect the head and neck.
- The helmet type is a reinforced model to protect the head from heat and impact.
- The shroud of the helmet features a lens that is adjustable to move up-down.
- And also a neck cover is easily donned and taken off according to user's need.
- The heat proximity pants' back bib provides overlap protection and padding for Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus(SCBA).
- The outer material of proximity boots is synthetic rubber and the lining is made of Aramid felt and knitted Aramid fabric glued together to reinforce heat resistance.
- The rubber sole is treated with a Non-slip.
- And there is also a metal support and steel plates to protect the feet from falling material or high heat in the soles.
- #33 Gangnam-daero 84-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea(06233) Tel. 82-2-773-3330 Fax. 82-2-744-3308 E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright (c) 2024 GSC, All rights reserved.